When specifically designing or using the product, consider the following performance indicators of the Vehicle Awning tent fabric.
1. Breathability: The tarpaulin must consider its breathability, especially the Camping Wing Awning tent fabric. The influence factors of the breathability are the base fabric, density, material, type of waterproof finishing agent, and resin adhesion. As the amount of resin adhesion increases, the air permeability of the tarpaulin decreases. Of course this is related to the finishing agent used. Most of the tents with breathable properties are made of paraffin or acryl resin, such as cotton, vinylon, lacquer, and other short fabrics.
2. Tensile strength: The tarpaulin must withstand various tensions when it is used. For example, when tightening, it should be subjected to tension: it must be subjected to additional forces such as wind, rain and electricity during use. Despite these external forces, they are still required to maintain their original shape and are not easily deformed, which requires the tarpaulin to have a high tensile strength and should not have too much difference in latitude and longitude tensile strength. In particular, the tensile strength of large tents for inflatable buildings is extremely important. Generally, the base fabric is made of long-fiber fabrics such as high-strength polyester and vinylon. It is waterproofed with vinyl chloride resin and chlorosulfonated polyethylene resin. The strength of the product is primarily determined by the strength of the fibrous material and the density of the fabric.
3. elongate skin and dimensional stability: as eaves tents and large tents, is often used under tension. Fabric elongation should not be too large, its dimensional stability is determined by the creep properties of the material.
4. tear strength: tarpaulin damage is mainly caused by tearing, so tear strength is an important indicator of tarpaulin. The tear strength is related to whether the tarpaulin will break due to the action of flying foreign objects or, for some reason, expand to the periphery after forming a hole, forming a large structural crack. Therefore, when the tension is large. Both the tarpaulin is required to have a high tensile strength and a high tear strength is required.
5. Water resistance: Water resistance is an important characteristic of tarpaulin. By immersion finishing, vinyl chloride is filled in the gap of the fabric structure to form a coating film. If the resin adhesion per unit area exceeds a certain level, water resistance is not a problem. If the coating film is thin and is bent, soft or worn, the coating film is easily broken, which may cause muddy water.
6. flame retardant: from the safety of the use of mountain hair, the tarpaulin is required to have better flame retardancy. The flame retardancy can be obtained by selecting a flame retardant fiber and a flame retardant base fabric. It can also be achieved by adding flame retardant to the coating agent. The amount of flame retardant added has a direct relationship with the flame retardant effect.
In addition to the above performance requirements, tarpaulin also requires superior cold resistance, heat resistance, tarpaulin, creep resistance, resistance to repeated fatigue, abrasion resistance and bending and flexing resistance. Our company is Vehicle Awning Exporter, welcome to come to us.