Easy to mount and operate, these awnings fit on to the side of a roof rack, and are conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions, the awnings are rugged but lightweight, and provide fast and convenient protection from the elements.
• Fast setup - takes only a minute or two to set up your awning
• Aluminium frame all around - for maximum stability and wind resistance
• Heavy duty PVC travel cover with zip protects your awning from rain and dust, UV treated
• 100% Waterproof, breathable Ripstop material
• Guy ropes and pegs included
• Retractable quick to erect systen including strong self standing extendable aluminium legs
• Double Stitched seams reinforced
• Includes mounting brackets and bolts
• Manual roll out for quick set up less than 1 min
• Normally three size available, which can be customized
• Optional Awning walls, Full mesh walls and Fabric walls available
1.The awning is suitable for all international standard roof rack.,such as Thule, Hapro, Atera, Mo nt Blanc, ect. (But it needs self-buying.)
2.It can be mounted by one person within 5 minutes.
3.It can be unfolded by one person within 2 minutes.
4.In order to increase wear resistance, we added up PVC protection in the corner of the awning
5.All the pole of the awning is Space Aluminum, oxidized on the surface which make it more wear-resisting , corrosion resistance and good look.
6.All the bolt is 304 stainless steel with the screwed retaining ring can ensure it will not rust and fall off during using.
7.Plastic connection parts is high strength and high tenacity composite
8.Thickness of mount accessories is 5mm to ensure the steadiness of the awning when driving in high speed
9.More extention is option.